Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
Admission Arrangements Primary
Charging and Remissions Policy
Data Protection Policy
Freedom of Information Policy and Publication Scheme
Quality Marking and AfL Policy
Handwriting and Presentation Policy
Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy
School Uniform Policy
Behaviour Management Policy
Relationships and Sex Education Policy
Equality Information and Objectives Policy
Online Safety Policy
Low Level Concerns Policy
Searching Screening and Confiscation Policy
KS1 Home / School Agreement
KS2 Home / School Agreement
British Values Statement
Packed Lunch Policy
KCSIE Safeguarding School Policy
- Appendix 1 Roles Responsibilities and Entitlements
- Appendix 2 Indicators of Harm
- Appendix 3 First-Contact-Referral-Form-MASTER
- Appendix 4 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings
- Appendix 5 Information Sharing 2018
- Appendix 6 UKCIS Sharing Nudes and Semi-Nudes Advice for Education Settings
- Appendix 7 Low Level Concerns Guidance-2020
- Appendix 8 – Sexual violence and sexual harassment between children in schools and colleges
- Appendix 9 When to call the police guidance for schools and colleges
Visit the Durham County Council website for information regarding the school admission process and primary school admissions.
To appeal against an admission decision visit: School admissions-appeals
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.