We strongly support the use of school uniform and expect every child to wear uniform in school and when visiting other places at all times of the year.
Wolsingham Primary School Uniform consists of:
- Burgundy sweatshirt or cardigan
- White polo shirt or shirt
- Grey or black school trousers, short trousers or skirt
- Gingham checked summer dresses (preferably red and white)
- Black Shoes
- PE kit: Plain T-shirt (white or house team colour), shorts (preferably black or navy), plain black or navy tracksuit or jogging bottoms (for winter use ONLY), trainers or sandshoes (indoor use)
Uniform at cost price can be ordered from the school office or sourced at most local supermarkets. PE kit, PE bag, book bags, back packs, document cases, reversible jacket, storm proof coats and knitted hats are also available from the school office.
Y5, Y4 and Y3 swim every week for a term and will require a swimming kit consisting of:
- Girls – One piece swim suit
- Boys – trunks (not shorts)
All require a swimming cap (which are available to purchase from the swimming pool costing £1.50). Goggles are permitted, but are not essential.
Please make sure that all clothing is clearly marked with your child’s name to aid identification.
How To Order
School uniform is available to order online from Emblematic or by calling in to the school office.