Homework – 9.10.2020
Homework – 2.10.2020
Coconut ordering numbers 1 to 20
Home Learning – Friday 2.10.2020
- Practise writing out the alphabet. Can children write it out in order? Do they know letter names? Can you write h? etc.
- On the writing frame produce a page for an information book about elephants. Add a heading, label, caption and some sentences to give facts about elephants. I have included an example on page 2 so you can see the sort of thing children could write.
When you are writing remember:
- Capital letters at the start of sentences
- Full stops at the end of sentences
- Finger spaces between words
- Sit letters on the line
- Use your phonics to try and spell words
- Read your sentences to check they make sense.
Homework – 25.9.2020
This week we would like Year 1 to have a look at shape patterns.
Homework – 18.9.2020
Please practise 1 more and 1 less for numbers to 30. If you feel confident, you can have a go at numbers to 50.
Homework – 11.9.2020
Children please complete the activity for numbers 1 to 30.
Phonics Play is available to use for free. To access their games and resources all you need to do is log on using the following details.
Oak National Academy
Please click here to access the online learning from Oak National Academy.
Click here to go to the Maths Learning Links page with links to web-based activities.
Click here to go to the English Learning Links page with links to web-based activities.
10 Minute Shake ups – 10-minute activities based on Disney films that count towards a child’s 60 active minutes per day.
Supermovers – videos which help children move while they learn. They support curriculum subjects, including maths and English.
You might want a bit of fun and exercise at other times of the day. Try Go Noodle for families.